Posted by Maggie Hummer on
Did anyone else feel that cool breeze this weekend?
Colder weather is on its way (at least at night) but I'll take it! Today is the first day of Fall according to the astronomical season this year. Are you prepared? More importantly is your closet prepared?
So what are the must-haves?
- Dark wash flare or skinny jeans
- Camel brown suede booties
- Black leather booties
- Military inspired outerwear
- Oversized hoodies
- Teddy jackets
- Jean jackets with faux shearling
- Black high neck long sleeve tops
Treat yourself to these clothing pieces this Fall, you deserve it! REMEMBER it is the time to be comfy and wear your oversized sweaters, jackets and hoodies. Happy Fall everyone!